Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Understanding that denationalization is the process of national boundaries becoming less relevant; research a real product, and explain how it is a product of denationalization, whereby markets are global and cutting across country borders, including the following:
- How marketing costs are lower and show new market opportunities were created
- How it helped income all year round, benefited the local market, and reduced expenses
- How it used local technology and the effect it had on other production inputs
Be sure to also include a response to the following questions:
- Did the product change jobs and wages domestically or internationally?
- Did it affect the environment domestically or internationally?
- Is denationalization of the supply chain better or worse for the global economy?
Needs to be in APA format