Choose ONE of the following to answer.
1. Identify a family story which tends to be told at transition point in your families life, e.g., when someone graduates, is confirmed, marries. What is the symbolism of the story? What values are continued in it for younger family members?
2. From your observations, either in your own or in another family, what changes occurred when a first child arrived? Compare these observations to the addition of other children.
3. Share a story of how a family you know handled the stress in a job change or job move. How did it affect the parent(s) and each of the children?
4. Adolescence is sometimes portrayed as a time of chaos and disruption. How true was this in your family or in a family you know?
5. Realizing some of you are single, never been married or had children, discuss how you feel you fit into today’s society and stress factors or obstacles you have faced.
There is not a word limit, but please make sure that the answer is valid and reliable. Please choose one of the questions above to answer. Please pr