Topic:Dilemmas in Health Care
Declining Trust in the Health Care System (The Trust Crisis)
Health reform is caught up in the mess of multi-tiered payment systems and multiple modes of access, limited by theability to seek and to pay. Increasingly, patients are interacting with multiple entities within the system, causing more and more confusion on the part of the patient. According to recent research, patients’ trust in the system, providers, and insurers continues to decline.This may result in a decline in individual health and an increase in costs for health care.
Investigate the declining trust in the health care system from an ethical and moral position. You may use the “Four principles plus attention toscope model of Beauchamp and Childress” to address this or any other ethical model selected.
1) State what model you will use to investigate this issue.
2) Identify 2 or more legal issues contributing to this problem.
3) Identify 2 or more economic and financial issues contributing to this problem.
4) Analyze the impact of various issues that are contributing to this problem, and rank them in orderfrom greatest to least impact.
5) Propose at least 1 modification that would increase trust in the health care system with rationale.
Additional information:3-pages of original content, current References and in-text citations in APA Style format