You should be submitted in Backboard CTEC350\ HW1:
See: Due Date in Blackboard
Hit: How to Write a Summary of a Book Chapter?
Answer: A summary is a concise explanation of the main ideas and supporting details of a
work of writing. To decide which details to include in the summary of a book chapter, consider
the “who, what, when, where, why and how” while reading the chapter. Take notes that answer
these questions and compile the information into complete sentences.
Hit: You must include a screenshot from your own computer which shows your user name and
clock system time. For each Technical Notes for Activities must include steps-by-step screen
Part1: Grade (5points)
- Describe the role of an ethical hacker
- Describe what you can do legally as an ethical hacker
- Describe what you can’t do as an ethical hacker
- Explain the differences between penetration tests and security tests. Emphasize that this
book will explain things from a security testing perspective.
- Discuss the role of security and penetration testers by defining concepts such as hacker,
cracker, ethical hacker, and script kiddies (i.e., packet monkeys).
- Explain the risk of having hacking tools installed on your computer and why you should contact
local law enforcement agencies before installing those tools.
Part2: Grade (10 points)
Technical Notes for Activities
Activity 1-1: This activity requires a Web browser and an Internet connection.
Activity 1-2: This activity requires a Web browser and an Internet connection.
Activity 1-3: This activity requires a Web browser, an Internet connection, and any text
Activity 1-4: This activity requires a Web browser, an Internet connection, and any text
Activity 1-5: This activity only requires a text editor.
Part3: Grade (5 points)
Summary: You need write of summary of chapter 1 and make sure it is 100% percent
- Any assignment received after the time of the class is considered late (NO EXCUSES) and is
graded with Zero point.