You should be submitted in Backboard CTEC350\ HW2:
See: Due Date in Blackboard
Part1: Grade (5points)
- Explain the TCP/IP protocol stack
- Explain the basic concepts of IP addressing
- Explain the binary, octal, and hexadecimal numbering systems
- Explain the role of a protocol when two or more computers attempt to communicate with
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using TCP as a transport protocol versus
- What do you think of a computer that uses some other numbering system instead of the
binary numbering system? Is it possible?
Part2: Grade (10points)
Technical Notes for Activities
Activity 2-1: This activity requires a Web browser and an Internet connection.
Activity 2-2: This activity requires a Telnet client and an Internet connection.
Activity 2-3: This activity requires a Telnet client and an Internet connection.
Part3: Grade (5 points)
Summary: Read this article and write of summary and make sure it is 100% percent
“Detection and Characterization of Port Scan Attacks”
- Any assignment received after the time of the class is considered late (NO EXCUSES) and is
graded with Zero point.