In the first paragraph of your reflection you should summarize briefly (3-4 sentences) the talk, before commenting on it. However, it must not be simply a summary. Instead, after very briefly summarizing the talk, you must describe your reactions to it.
For the rest of your reflection, please respond to at least 4 of the following questions (1 paragraph each):
1. What are your personal reflections about the content of the talk? What are your thoughts, feelings, reactions and responses to the ideas presented in the talk?
2. How does the talk complement, complicate or contradict issues that have been addressed during class discussions or during readings for previous weeks?
3. How has your understanding of the issues (that were presented in the talk) changed?
4. Did any parts of the talk make you uncomfortable? Why do you think that is?
5. Describe any disagreements that you may have had with some of the ideas or arguments presented in the talk. As long as you can demonstrate that you understood and considered the points raised by the talk, you should feel free to disagree with any part of it.